
Just thinking about Valentines Day makes me laugh. And why you may ask. I had a few truly interesting Valentines Day that I would never forget, even if I tried. The classic would be 7 years ago I think?
And Feb 14, 7 years ago.
My best buddy and I, along with our boyfriends at that point (who were best buddies as well) - were suppose to go on a fantastic double date that they had planned for us. I could not wait. Lunch it was. I somehow have always had reasonable expectations. So we went to American Chilies and our boyfriends ordered food like they’ve not seen them before and ate everything on the plate including the dressing like vultures straight out from the jungle. We ate like a big happy family.
And Feb 14, 7 years ago.
My best buddy and I, along with our boyfriends at that point (who were best buddies as well) - were suppose to go on a fantastic double date that they had planned for us. I could not wait. Lunch it was. I somehow have always had reasonable expectations. So we went to American Chilies and our boyfriends ordered food like they’ve not seen them before and ate everything on the plate including the dressing like vultures straight out from the jungle. We ate like a big happy family.
And it was time to go home, and the bill came naturally and of course we thought that they had chosen AC since they would have had the cash for it. And boyfriend No.1 proudly announced that he had only 2 ringgit and looked at boyfriend no.2 for help and all of us looked at boyfriend no.2…and boyfriend no.2, which was mine alas, said don’t worry, I’ll take care of this, and it was like as if his wallet was so heavy he couldn’t open it….but kept on saying. I’ll take care of this…I peaked in his wallet…he had not more than 15 ringgit I believe…
Conclusion: My best buddy and I paid for the whole thing…
we weren’t too pleased with this..but we ignored it….because my bf said he has something really special for me…so the thought of that made me forget about the whole bill thing….and when he gave it to me….i didn’t know whether to laugh, cry, jump of a cliff or just cry….it was a glass dolphin (with the price tag still on), wasn’t teddy bears the norm..but a dolphin? Dude, what were you thinking? In addition to my shock, he made it shoddier but saying that he bought it on the way…at a convenient store….sigh…well at least I got a toy dolphin with the price tag on..my best friend got nothing..LOVE IS IN THE AIR…..
And about 13 years ago…I got a diamond shaped crystal item, which my first boyfriend gave me, and he flung it from his classroom to mine which was just across each other. Oh yes, and he wiped the whole thing with his sweat before giving it to me. And I kissed him again 12 years later on this day. Someone please gun me down.
Could Valentines Day get any weirder for me? – Story of my life
Oh but I loved V day last year with my girls, where I got so drunk ahahhahah and got a 42 years old whitey’s number..and passed out at the main entrance.
I don’t really remember all those other years. But these were the fondest.
Cupid, you are so stupid.
And about 13 years ago…I got a diamond shaped crystal item, which my first boyfriend gave me, and he flung it from his classroom to mine which was just across each other. Oh yes, and he wiped the whole thing with his sweat before giving it to me. And I kissed him again 12 years later on this day. Someone please gun me down.
Could Valentines Day get any weirder for me? – Story of my life
Oh but I loved V day last year with my girls, where I got so drunk ahahhahah and got a 42 years old whitey’s number..and passed out at the main entrance.
I don’t really remember all those other years. But these were the fondest.
Cupid, you are so stupid.

No comments:
Post a Comment