Award/Badge of honour for: constant unquestionable f**ked up love life with perpetual not so tasteful asshole radar while ruining one self’s emotional intelligence in the process.
And the award goes to…drumrollllll….
ME!!!....Wow !!!
Welcome to my challenged love life where I never learn and possibly even goats feel sorry for my bad luck. (Food for thought).For me of course.
“Never learn”-indicates that when a person goes into deep shit, she keeps on going back to the same shit, even if it is not good shit.old shit.bad shit.Can’t seem to discard the idea that retards are not good. It’s hard to say which is worse.
Stubborn as a mule. I’ am a true and true Taurean.
I don’t really know why the need to blog this.I usually hardly speak on this. So iam not going to. Perhaps iam having a pathetic moment.
I’am a romantic. Huge sucker for romance. (Which is why iam gripped with the last episode of Sex and the city?) No idea why. In addition, I think Dr.Alex Karev should still go out with Izzie Stevens-The Grey’s Anatomy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TimxEiPB8hA
What a kiss.Note his approach before kissing her and the way he says good night. I pathetically keep watching this episode over and over and over again.*Heavy Sigh*.If only Bon Jovi kissed me like that. I’ll say it again. What a kiss.
Exception to the general rule of Taureans being absurd lovers, the bull is a fantastic lover! …Possessive, loyal, kind, blah.
If you’re an Indian and you feel as though there’s nothing to live for. Please continue reading. If not, or you’re a heart patient with a weak heart, STOP HERE.
I got a very worrying email of pictures of new age Indian movie stars. (Iam an Indian, before I forget)
Title of the email: Stars of tomorrow


Eye candy anyone?

7 comments:
urm hun. Hindi movie actors. I think we need to switch you to them :)
Awwww...yes definitely..Hindi ones..SO much better man.
Ok... I should have taken your advice and stopped. Instead, I looked at the pics and now am doomed to have sleepless night for weeks. God!
N darlin... Ur love life isn't ur fault.. U just give ppl a chance, hopin that it'll work out. But that is all we can do, isn't it? Don't worry sweetie. Ur guy's out there somewhere. If he isn't, I'll have ur apple flavoured glo ready. :)
YS
Apple ot lemon...doesnt really matter...iam not fussed.
Let me see... Apple.
But then again, thinkin about ur habit of drivin into the smart tag lane & drivin into a pillar after 1/2 a glass of wine... U just might not need the glo.
YS
nelly & yam.. when r we doing the whole 'couple-a-beers-by-the-pool-side-b4-jumping-in' again?
Soon vick soon! :)
Post a Comment