Monday, September 24, 2007

Emotional Rescue

I had many drafts for this post simply because I have some things I want to write but nothing is coming out quite right because my tummy is killing me and I ran out of Panadol menstrual…ahhhhhhh

What's a dilemma? Not like in Nelly and Kelly dilemma, but like a real ass one. I have had too many things to hear of late that just makes me wonder about life, love and people. It all actually boils down to the strength and power of letting go because of life’s unexpectancies .Say for example, a man and a woman married for like forever 20 years? And then he strays for many reasons or that it’s just that he is an adulterous SOB. The love you thought you once had and thought that it would never change...changes..it does happen. We just need to identify with this. Your wife dies and leaves you hanging with 4 kids or even a good friend on his/her death bed gets up and gets well(miracles do happen as well)..or random stuff that hits you and clouds every damn thing that you had planned out or screws up your plan or wishes....change for better or worse.

I want to talk about emotional flexibility (it eats up emotional intelligence)..Speaking from an emo rubble case myself, everyone needs an eye opener from time to time. Learning to accept the fact that IT CAN HAPPEN, hope and to not bring the past into the future and let go and live our best lives. All the what if’s should be well thought-out and read into, to a certain extent and not pushed away......the better we become.

Do not switch off the red light.

Okay that's the sappy part of this entry, but now, I would like to share with you stuff you did not know about me. I think.

1. Sunny beach holidays sipping pina caloda enjoying the beach and sun. DON’T BOTHER CALLING me, because I’ am extremely vain about my skin colour. I hate the sun. It makes me darker than I already am. My colour is precious. So yeah, no sun block it does not work.

2. I’ am breaking the cycle by going to the gym every Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays, eating healthy and etc. Mondays and Thursdays is spinning class where I get dog breathless and Sunday is light weight training. Think Charlize think Charlize..

Just so, if I ever had a daughter and she turns out like Charlize for some reason.....you know, she can go around singing ‘ I got it from my mama..uhhh yeah yeah I gottt it from my mama’

3. I sometimes could not be arsed about the VPL code. Visible Panty Line. And wear whatever grannies I have (my fav) as I hate thongs (never thought it was sexy in any way at all).I don’t only have grannies, i have those other boy shorts and etc. Relationship blunders.Just you picture me wearing a grandma panty doing some serious seductive singing to Gwen Stefani's ' can i have it like that, you got it like that'....ah ah ah...'can i have it like that, you got it like that' - now we talking steamy foreplay baby. No VPL


4. I don’t shave. I go to the wax parlour all the time, every month and spend a lot of money because I don’t quite get the whole spend according to your means or considering a cheaper option like wax strips you can get from pharmacies...nope don’t know that...as I bought a pair of cute ballet shoes from Aldo 2 days ago when i'am so broke and need to save. The way of life!!

5. If there’s one thing that makes me puke, its mayonnaise.hate it with all my heart. I stare at the burger man if he forgets I said’ no mayo please’....he is scared of me now.

6. I’ am entertained with the I want a fat babe song by the snackstreet boys, a remake of I want it that way by the backstreet boys.

7. I’ am not photogenic but I’ am a vain pot. Not ashamed to admit that.

8. I will not be caught dead wearing a bra without pads or pushed up.

9. I’ am afraid of intimacy.

10. I’ am in love with Madonna because she holds the flag of beauty has no age limit!


It’s officially day 2 of the menstruating cycle.

Wild thoughts of me.

Nalina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2cr3liOoEw

5 comments:

Dallas Diaries said...

I love that Tyler hilton (NO RELATION!!) song. I got that off the one tree hill soundtrack and its been awesome since :)

Awe Nelly, you wanna know a nice secret to lose weight?

STOP EATING RICE and NOODLES.

Which in Msia is hard I know. but it works. You shrink. I shrank.

Brown Sugar said...

I got that from OTH too.Hehe.

Pri, what about cakes, biscuits,bread and etc...

Okay, will try it.It's gonna be tough...but am going to do it..

My aim: CT in 2 mths time.

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated:

MELBOURNE MELBOURNE MELBOURNE MELBOURNE MELBOURNE MELBOURNE MELBOURNE MELBOURNE MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehhe..Can't wait, Nelly! Can't wait...

Shoba said...

Jules...get off the sugar...

I will be by ur side on all gym days, panting and catching my breath and cursing u for being nice and tall and slim

Brown Sugar said...

Jules...Melb...here we comeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)

Shobs,iam tall,yes..but NOT slim and nice.