I wanted to name this blog...' pour some sugar on me'
This post is going to be very un-nalina. Minimal ranting and maximum 'to the point'.
I need a little spur.
I need some thrill.
I did not sleep much yesterday,and no, the coffee isn't working naymore.
( That pretty much sums up the fact that I' am having a horrific day at work and wondering why didn't I just stay with KPMG)
………
Now I'am going to hit point blank. Since I can't really write from A to Z, like I typically do cause this blog involves someone that might read it. He does not live here well.
I just mildly dug my grave.I think.
Now, given my shite stats with regards to men and dating.
I have narrowed down one person so far that may fit the 'marry Nalina and have kids cause she does not wanna be a fed-up 35 year old single hag that has not time to comb her hair in the mornings and goes around saying----> I' aaammmm mmmaaarried to my workkkk, i'am soooo dryyyyyy(say it in a slow,pathetic pace,druggy and hopeless with a tint of indian slang) and unable to have kids'
Dating is a waste of time for me. Time and everything else.
The thing is.
I don't know.
There are a few things that need to be ironed out in terms of his personality/character. Things that I can't live with. Where change is necessary. Enormously necessary.
Now.I'am not perfect.
How do I do this. How do I tell him.I cannot sugar coat.I just can't love. Its going hit him and I might break his heart in two, but it has to be done.
He will be coming back soon. If I' am still in the mood. I will talk. Or else, oh oh oh oh hey hey hye ohhhhhhh la la la l…we'll just stay friends.
Should I tell him, if I still am in that frame of mind, that you need to change your ways. Because your approach isn’t too agreeable.
Don't judge.Don't say i just need to get laid.
Shamelessly,
Me.
Sing to me party people.
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss you Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
i loved that movie-the wedding singer.so the romantic...
finding someone totally perfect by default jinxes the relationship-they just dont exist :)
*hugs*
cool blog
OMG...I think I know who it is! I will buzz you soon! :P
Everytime I get on a plane I always see if Sergio will let me have the window seat if we go to a place I havent been to before. And when he doesnt I think of this song!!
Anucia,i loved it too...i know!! :(
Anon,thanks..do you have a name..
Jules, i doubt it.
Pri,you and sergio are just so cute.
=)
Name's Patrick, residing in KL. I am new in town, from New Jersey. I read your earlier post on you sisters , and your sister, the one with the dot on her forehead, is one fine looking woman; very reminiscent of a hot Bollywood babe
OOh hey Patrick, I'm her pimp
Babe stop watching soppy romantic films...let's meet up this week yeah? We all need some cheering up this week..call Shay as well
Thanks Patrick and Shoba.
Post a Comment