Friday, November 9, 2007

Thought experiment – The lonesome accountant

I was reading the pop culture librarian (you rock) on lonesomeness. What constitutes oneself from identifying themselves with a lonesomeness fever? OMG my sentence. I’ll tell you.

8:00am: Unwillingly wake up while cursing the goddamn alarm with all kinds of foul languages and looking at my pillow and going shit I’ am going to be bald at the amount of hair I’am losing on a daily basis. Hehehe..So funny me. Hehehe. A sudden flash of the bald Britney in my head and then I’am off the bed.

7:30am: I’am up prior to a death threat to be at the office on time.

Morning Indian drama takes place at the Adams family.

8:55am: I’am at work.

Afternoon/Evening Indian drama takes place at the nutty refuge called my office.

Me, not too happy about something.See my size does matter calculator there.Yeap.I will throw it at your head should you irritate me.

Check out my nails. I'am not that feminine when it comes to showin' off nails.
In between peace: My lunch at Subway. Sandwich lunch. No rice!

8:30pm: I’am so tired. I want to go home. I’am missing my gym class. Then i’am told ok you can go off in 10 mins

9:30pm: I call someone from the Adams family to pick me up.

End result: Lonesomeness

As to how this is tied to lonesomeness, I’am not 100% sure. But its somewhere along the lines of please get a life because I’d rather sleep in during weekends. Thank you very much.

The point where I reached self awareness was about a good 5 years ago. We not talking men here (still not quite grown up there).You know, in these 26 years of my colorful life. I wanted to beat some old habits which are not good and include some habits which are good. How do you inculcate a habit? Do it for 21 times repeatedly and it’ll automatically register into your daily schedules. This is doubtlessly true, as I’am taking my multivitamins everyday without fail. Good me.

Other than being a slutto that’s afraid of getting darker than she already is while couldn’t be giving a rat’s ass about whether her panty line can be seen....welcome to world of things I like and don’t....those were ALL my plus points from my previous blogs.

For all my world class talents, my ambition to bid for miss world is doomed(Please refer to current condition of thighs-see pic below).But this is not stopping me from winning the miss world 2080 title when there’s almost nothing about me that is appealing except for my scary stretch marks from big thighs.

Ursula the sea witch

My humps..my humps my humps my humps..opps sorry my thighs my thighs my thighs my thighs…(see below)

Spot the diff?

Dig this.


Happy Diwali everyone!!

I know what I did last Diwali * ing ing ing ing* - a sound from the movie psycho when Norman bates is about to knife someone: http://nalinakiru.blogs.friendster.com/nalinas_chaos/2006/10/when_the_pimps_.html#comments

It’s a good day to be alive!! Its Friday and I had a two hour lunch breakkkk..’’Friday afternoon, we come together when the feelin’s right…Friday afternoon and we’ll be jamming till the evening light…then I go to bed..on a fridayy night…’’

Ok ok ok..I’am going I’am going…geez….now I’ll leave it to you to tie this whole thing up to lonesomeness.

I’am gone.

6 comments:

Librarian Girl said...

Awwww! You rock too!

And lonesomeness. It's sucky. Totally get it.

[[hugs]]

Dallas Diaries said...

Omg dont be an idiot. You dont have thunder thighs. But your shoes we damned cute if I should say so :)

Anucia said...

gee nalina,

i wonder what you'd say if you saw my thighs....

Brown Sugar said...

LG, you still rawkinggg my world..you rocks my worlds....

Pri,those shoes from Aldo.It is a wonder shoe store.

Anucia,as a matter of fact, i have seen your thighs from all ya Bali pics...i beat you hands down baby.

Shoba said...

Lonesomeness...yeah...I hate it darling...thanks for the unflattering photo of me...yeesh

How did u go from 8.00am to 7.30am in your schedule?

Brown Sugar said...

I'am not normal Shoba if you had not noticed?!