You can learn a lot about the gods from my grandma (a natural dramatist) and the essence of her generation.
When I was younger, grandma told me that there’s only one god, which came in different forms. This is still my all time favourite. I stared at the Lord Ganesha statue next to my TV yesterday and was wondering why it is there? Does it have an effect on me? It does. Somehow. It is a way of life that sharpens you? I can pray anywhere. And there is a god. And everything else is what you belief. But what I cannot believe is....am 28. How life has changed :)
The fascinating part of all this is boo hoo....am 28.
Let’s change the tone a little shall we. Not as vivid as before ;)
The fascinating part of all this is boo hoo....am 28.
Let’s change the tone a little shall we. Not as vivid as before ;)


Take note as the night steps forward, my good sense starts to weaken.I digress.


That’s just cake all over my face. How so very childish



Nalina at 28: Still unashamed and none the wiser….Oh if you wanna love me then darlin’ don’t refrain..
Any kind of felony I shall bring you in for questioning,
Police peace officer.

1 comment:
Looks like u had a great birthday!
All the best for the year ahead. :)
Post a Comment