Monday, July 13, 2009

Music

But capacity is one-off. This is not celebrity ruins.
I was blocked for a few hours when a friend texted me.
On stage- There is a clear distance between you and the others .
I must admit I find you faintly strange but never cared much. Very confusing.
But hey, you are great.
If you could carry burdens.
Motown, Jackson 5, Ben and etc does not ring any bells.
Dirty Diana rings too many bells and brings back too many memories.
Like how Rajan and I performed ‘Beat It’ in Kindy.
Looks like it’s going to be a thriller anyway.
You could leave people in tears and heigh-ho .
This is impossible to ignore and impossible to not write.
You had mood. You had style.
Kareena, Angie and the little girl me:- Still remember how we were not allowed to go for concerts because of exams and mothers!!
I’m not writing about rest in peace, thanks for the memories,who's bad and etc…I’m writing about music.
Who am I talking about again?
Someone told me that NASA wasn’t responsible for the greatest moonwalk.
Who am I talking about again?

A dancing machine.

A lyrical gangster.

Come on
*Tense*
Say something .
It’s your turn.
This isn’t a worship shrine .
This is a ‘nobody else did that’ homage.
Dirty Diana Ahhhh….Dirty Dianaaa nahhhh

Music.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Michael performed in KL when we were in the midst of PMR..
There was no way I was going to go for the concert then..

Nonetheless,I'll live with his memories..MJ's just too good for words..A supreme master !

But the next time Bon Jovi comes down,I would be the one waiting for the guards to open the gates !

Kevin said...

It's amazing to think how much one man could influence so many lives, but that was MJ.

There'll never be another like him.

And still the best live performance I've ever seen!!!

Anu said...

Nice one about MJ.