Dear CPA,
Subject: Wines of the World:
A Systematic Tasting Approach
8 CPD hours
COURSE OUTLINE
• Wine making concepts
• Theory of red and white vinification
• How to identify various grapes using 3 senses
• How to read labels
• How to estimate age of wine
• Art of tasting: Systematic approach
• General knowledge of wines:
-Wines of the World
-New World
-Old World
-Sparkling Wines
-Liqueurs & Spirits
• Tips to buy & select wines
LEARNING OUTCOMES
►At the end of this session, you will be able to :
- Know the main varietals for old world and new world wines
- Understand the basics of wine making
- Describe wine using professional terms
- Master the main steps of wine tasting
- Read and understand a wine label
- Pronounce main French Wine varietals and Quality labels
- Know fundamentals to buy and select wines
- Appreciate wine in a deeper and enjoyable way
Much love and more alcoholic development,
The board of CPA Australia.
I’ am still pondering on how becoming a CPA has got anything to do with wine tasting and how is this continuing professional development (CPD) in any way? I get CPD hours for this! Hah!
I signed up of course.
Suddenly I feel its all worth it. I need to have a serious talk with Rajan about how it isn’t so bad after all.
After a hard weeks work, we usually look like this

The shit faced and fugly. Auditors in their element.Rajan and I. Leaders of tomorrow.
Audit firms usually have this yearly inter-audit firm games, which I choose not to take part this year because of somewhat embarrassing situations in the past, i.e., running right into the netball goal post, slamming into people and losing the game in the end, after all that harshness. Apparently this year, there aren’t enough female players for games and the netball captain asked me to play.
“ Aiyaaa, Nalina play la..you almost 6 foot tall, you stand there enough, people will get scared”
It’s ok. I’ am not playing this year.
Just because I’ am tall, that does not mean I have to play and will guarantee a win!
Questions that are being thrown at me lately are getting increasingly stupid. Like why are you still single Nalina? Why won’t you play netball? Why are your short skirts so short? (then why is called SHORT then?-meant to be short), Why are you wearing heels, when you’re so tall( Look sister, the taller you are, the higher the heels-get on with it) and the like. Gosh
Shut up people.
I could be this comfortable on first dates:

So wanna take me home?

6 comments:
'So wanna take me home?'
any man foolish enough NOT to want to, SHOULD be CASTRATED!!!!!!!
LOL I dont think that picture should be followed up witha "do you want to take me home??"
Vick and Prianna, I have had 5 slices of pizza plus a cake on a date before and the guy only one slice with no cake. So you do the math. Wish I could be that shy sweet girl. Just can’t do it.
Nelly... sorry to inform you, that shy, sweet girl, holding up the peace sign while smiling 'cutely' at the camera should be shot with a tranquilizer and blasted off into space where she belongs...
REAL MEN WANT REAL WOMEN!!!!
not some freak show!!!
Need me to send some Aussiewine from Australia?
Just learnt about your blog from your MSN. Good to know you still retain your GSOH after all these years.
Berno.
Bern!!!!!!!..OMG... :) you know i always wanted to scan the picture of us in Sydney and put it up on friendster..but just never got down to doing it..
Nelly
Post a Comment