I tend to think so. I read that line from some accounting magazine. (Says a lot about my profession if I can get that out of an accounting mag)
My mind is full of worries right now. Because. I’ am a worrier.
For example: - I nearly pounced on a girlfriend for not switching her hand phone off while we were in the plane on the air. Because I genuinely thought hand phone waves causes turbulence. You can stop laughing now. I’ am quite charming in person.
My defense: Prevention is better than cure. I’ am not an aeronautical engineer? Therefore, being unthinkingly paranoid is allowable.
Dear all, they have never let me live that one down.
Ok Nalina Devi...time to shut up.
This is key : I do not know what to do with my life. (relate this to how Cameron Diaz sang' just dont know what to do with my life' in my best friends wedding, at a karaoke bar)
I’ am still lingering at this perplexed crossroads.
I try to think happy thoughts. But it isn’t working. I turn to my friends, its not helping. I read ‘women and their disturbed lives’ journals, I make it worse. I turn to vodka…heyyyyy nice nice. So just what do you do when you feel as though you are like sitting in a boat and not rowing it , but just letting the waves of the sea take you wherever, while you just sit and dream about how to perk up your life. What do I do?
That’s right- I blog (I get some peace in this one way or another)
Subject 1: I need a new job. I need a new country.
Subject 2: Why do I always feel as though I have no good fortune stuck on me forever?
Subject 3: I' am the worlds most responsible and irresponsible person/sister/daughter/grand daughter/colleague/friend and etc.
Subject 4: Why do I detest so much now and then?
Subject 5: I have been having this sore throat for the past 5 days and I hate it.
Subject 6: I need to invest in a good punching bag. (Yes, I’ am still in the same department)
I have a tendency to think that I’ am a natural born psychologist. So as a result, I’d like to solve my own problems in a non-alcoholic way. Not a preferred way. But I’ am trying here.
----> Calm down, pause and think
I may be fired from my job tomorrow because I have not been doing my work properly seeing that my mind is just not switched on. I can’t help it. Tomorrow is a new day and I shall not think about today. I think there is a solution to every problem out there and I think we are just being tested from time to time to see if we are full-metal or just wimps. There is a reason for every single thing that happens and does not happen. People complain/whine every so often about discontentment/sadness/irritation/not good things and such, I think it’s all short-lived and learning the art of getting a grip and pressing on is a good advantage, which I would like to persuade all my friends out there. (I’ll practice what I preach. I promise.)
I feel like starting over. Felt like I have made mistakes and wasted my time. Shaky judgments. I hope its not here to stay.
Time: Oh how I have wasted you.
(Think men)
I do tend to mention very nonchalantly about my failed relationships, here and there, because I’ am not friends with any of ex-es nor do I talk to them anymore. Its not that I do not want to. It’s just that, we just don’t.
See, I want to be problem free tomorrow which is impossible as I see that its 10:41 pm and I already have my first e-mail for 2moro. Be calm.
Good advice I have learnt along the way = There is no point stressing, because that’s energy too, its wiser to use that energy to make things better.
I have pictures to explain my mood.
Picture 1: Men just dig me.

14 comments:
Oh nelly. Your blogs always make me fell better about my life...
PS: Urm nice picture.
From: the other woman with a messed up life who blogs too much on it.
Dear Prianna,
I’d rather have a monkey’s life living in the jungle than mine.Hehe
You have got to BE kidding- as to how my blog can actually make you feel better.
I NEED VODKA.
I will post you a new blog to make you feel better. how about that?
Awwwww :) yayyyy!!!! That'd be nice.
Anything to make me feel better.
I feel like watching my best friends wedding just for the way Cameron Diaz sings 'just dohotttt knowwww whaahatttt ta do with my lifeeeeeeeeee,
Dear God,
Thank you for Nalina. She helps me see how much my life doesn't stink so much...but then it's probably because she 'essasserates' her experiences..."
Gee..thanks shoba.
will we be going for bulldog's 3rd anniversary this saturday?
oh that was from me..about bulldog's anniversary.
shit. i'm not trying to be cute. sorry..and 'me', i mean juliet. juliet john. i sent you that message about going for bulldog's anniversary this saturday.
juliet john
juliet john asks nalina out to bulldog's 3rd annivery this saturday.
juliet john asks nalina out to bulldog's 3rd annivery this saturday.
oh and nice photos..i could see the drool on your pillow. gross..
juliet john
No problem babe..u know i love you right?
Shoba: Uhmmm ok
Juliet: ??!!!!!
Post a Comment