Random thought: When I was growing up, in my teens, everyone wanted to be like J-LO, Mariah Carey, Kate Moss and etc. I wanted to be Xena the warrior princess.
Now I know why they say I was a dysfunctional teenager. On a happier note, i'am still quite odd I think. In many ways. (For those of you who know me- will agree on this one)
Have you ever been in situations where you feel as though the English language is being abused? And you just had to defend it?
Went back to a client’s place to hand over some documents and I needed to use the ladies.
I noticed a new sign.
“Please flash after used toilet”
So me being me, I had to do something about this.
Me: Miss Yong, I think you should consider revising the sign behind the toilet doors of the ladies.
Miss Yong: Why ah?
Me: Uhmmm…( thinking how to rephrase “look idiot, the whole line sounds wrong”) ….heheh, Miss Yong, I think its better you use please flush after using rather than flash..hehe..
Miss Yong: raises her eyebrow and gave an impression that she was rather annoyed with me or that i'am a complete idiot or something..'correh what..you don’t simply assesserate ok'.
Me: Ok. (Assesserate?..i think she meant exaggerate)
Malaysia Boleh!
.......
7 wonders of the world- according to ME.
Here’s the real deal.
1) Shoes- Just like that.Maybe more.

2) Vodka- Just like that or with pineapple juice.

3) Pan Mee-Oh My God( My only food when i was in JB for 4 months). I love it.







4 comments:
dont feel bad. I still mix up my yong tau foo and chee cheong fun all the time.
Imagine what they say about me :)
assaserate.
Mixing up yong tau fu and chee chong fun is not bad at all. But flush and flash..I can’t deal with it man...Prianna...
SHE STILL THINKS ITS CORRECT (or CORREH according to her)...
I think iam gonna take a big fat black marker pen and change it secretly and if she notices..i’ll play I don’t know what she’s talking about..i’ll tell her you don’t simply ASSESSERATE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reading the blog made me think of somethin...
BURSTED... sound familiar??
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Yup that sounds familiar...
Like the time some girl's hair was flying all over the place and asked me..." Hey have you got some BINS"...Like Hair Bins you know?
Uhmmmm....Sounds Familiar?
Post a Comment