Energy: I’am in need of much more of it.
I was watching the sound of music yesterday on TV and I was so hooked on to it…until stupid Rajan disturbed me to do something…arghhh..
I have watched this about a 100 times before and still not fed up. I’ am going to hunt for the DvD today.

How do you solve a problem like Mariaaaaaaa….how do you solve a problem like Nalinaaaaaaaaa…
La lalallal laaaaaaaaa
That made me think about relationships.
What is a relationship?
To me, if you’d like to get into a good relationship with me, please see below:-
1) You need a sense of humour, because I need to laugh – I can’t negotiate this.
2) You need to know how to dress- i.e. , I should not be able to see your god damn socks when you sit down- boils down to extension of your character/carrying oneself.
3) You need to know how to communicate with an emotional wreck- shows thoughtfulness.
4) Do not judge
5) You need to speak English. Sorry.
6) I hate fat people. Sorry. This is an issue for me. Serious issue. Call me shallow I don’t care.
7) I like a little old fashion philosophy and old fashion romance.
8) You need money. Do I really need to convince you? Sorry again-this indicates responsibility and drive.In the hearts of many out there, you’d agree with me. I mean with the rise in living standards and such. You need drive. And I need to know that you would be able to buy me 100 pairs of shoes/bags every week OR whenever without any qualms.
If I tend to say sorry after every condition, points out that I’am aware as to how harsh I can be sometimes. One thing is clear.
9) I don’t like bums that talk too much.
10) No stinginess
11) Pleasant- easy going
12) Ok. You need to have brain. I’am not saying sorry.
These are probably, the more important ones.
Why the list is because, I was reading date or soul mate by Neil Clark Warren, and he speaks about, clever dating (for singles), and he states that, eliminating what you can’t stand from the start saves you a lot of time. To avoid any crisis later on.
For example:
Lets just pick one off the list…English…I went on a date once a long time ago…
Me: Dropped the fork and spoon on the floor and reaching to pick them up
Date: Nelinaaaa, are you embressed?..hehehhehe
Me: huh?
Date: you are embressed righttttt
Me: holding back tears. You mean embarrassed?
Date: heheheh..yalah..you drop all the spoon and fork all..ahahha
Me: ------------ flat line-----------
(I could not accelerate our conversation, because I was out of breath)
So I get what Neil is saying. In a nutshell, you need to know yourself, and then you need to know what you want/cant stand. Presumably, it’s easier that way. I think.
I have met far too many peasants. Hence the list.
Speaking of missed opportunities and risk, a missed opportunity is when you judge too fast when in fact it is a good prospect after a while, a risk is..uhmmm..see above( the convo between date and me)- he appeared promising, but…..I ran for my life.
But, if you look a lot like Bon Jovi, skip the above, I’am interested.
How do you solve a problem like Nalinaaaaaaaaa………
Michelle:-
We meet once every 3 months, when she lives 15 minutes away from me. And we’re best friends.
We met last Saturday and I decided to go au-naturel….no make up…


3 comments:
omg Nelly... why do you always seem to find those stellar guys?
Embressed? WOW. If I were you I dont know if I would have started crying right there and then or stayed through the date.
You and I and Sergio are hanging out in Dec :)
there IS no solution to the problem like nalinaaaaaaaa
hehe
Exactly where DO you find these idiots? wait...I can't talk...never mind...*walks away*
Pri, I really don’t know man..it’s like I have this built-in asshole radar/ shit men radar in me..
I wanted to cry there..but I was holding back tears as it was a public area and I did not wanna cause a scene :)
You coming in Dec with Sergio! Okay! We’ll shall hang out : )
Shoba, if i remember correctly, you and i went out with the same loser. No?
Post a Comment