Friends we have made or lost. Things learnt. How we grew. Found the right chemistry amongst a few and kept that or even lost that (situational sometimes). Finger pointing. I’am bad. You are bad. I hate you. I like you. You came in late today. Have you filled in your timesheet? Have you paid for the trip? Where we going for lunch today. Hey just send out an email saying I’am on medical today. Lunches up till 4pm. MIA (learnt from the best, sorry). I hate that person I’am gonna kill him and make it look like an accident. That ass hasn’t reviewed my file yet. Shit, 19 pages of queries. I’am sleepy. Anybody got any food. Why don’t people ever cooperate silently. Just open up my PC and mess my place up a lil, I’am still sleeping will come in as soon. I was at a clients?! Can you speak English? Hey who got caught having sex in the stairway?! Is our pay in yet?. Why so late?. Don’t make this a habit, work starts at 9am latest. I have claimed as much as the budget can burst itself. 200 more days my last day. Can’t take it. Its your birthdayyyyy. Wheres the WIP?. Partners. I want the accounts NOW. Outstanding outstanding outstanding ok. Urgent. Yayy I’am going for training. The Best: MY DL KPMG GLOBAL( who took my ruler?). Estate visits. Debit the window and credit my fingernails. Follow ups. MC Hammer. EL Kings and Queens. I miss my secretary and the other one has a built in amplifier in her throat. LOUD. Stop chatting or interneting all day, do some work as well. Who took my cable?. A lot more profanity involved. Do not touch my coffee. Does it look like my cubicle is a one stop stationery savior. Can you print?
I did not add any grizzle.
The simple life with KPMG.
I was clearing up my inbox and found an email from an ex-staff working with me at that time:
Baby, I tried doing the tax, but the cibai part is the thing just refuse to tie, pukimak cibai lanciau fucker... you have a look at it cos I checked a couple of times but still couldn’t see the light, hehehe. However, those boxes I highlighted in turquoise need input from client (esp those interest restrictions). Can you get the info form client for me, thanks? I be doing my medical checkup in the morning, and be coming back ard noon to do my clearance and play phantasm with this tax.Do take a look at Yvonne fatty’s template, her one runs too, but not as much as mine, hehehe.
I’ll give you (those of you know who) 3 guesses who sent me that. But you’ll only need one.
My last trip with them,half gone anyway. Photos from cherating.
Hani and I.
If you (my colleagues are reading this), I would like to say that journalism is a risk.
End.


















9 comments:
You looked pretty fine to me on those pictures.
Should I buy you "Photoshop"?
Bern, thank you thank you.
Justina, ermmmm, why photoshop? Its the same as looking at me and asking 'do you go to the gym?' Haha.Anyway, why photoshop? Do i look that bad in the pics? :(
nelly, I just wanna tell you that I'd do you.
Who's the toilet paper man? So cute!!!
Pri,hahahahhahaha....i'am def swinging the other way now! LOL
Jules,it was one of my colleagues.Some game we were playing.Hehe.
thanks for displaying my big fat arms and my big fat thighs.u did a pretty good job covering up your tummy though. hehehe. but i had loads of fun. A7 wont be the same without u & fadzli & sinny the toy boy.
p/s: my guess would be joon hoe :)
::hAni::
You arms and thighs ain't fat AT ALL, unlike my death by sight tummy which needed some covering up yo!
I had fun too. Will miss you guys dearly.
And your guess is totally right.
No sweetie u need photoshop to make cutting out ur tummy not look like u used Paint then Cut n Paste!
Post a Comment