Friday, January 25, 2008

How's the blood pressure yo.

So here’s the thing. It’s not a very good idea to be the boss’s pet.

Due to lack of motivation to blog, incomplete sentences and the fact that I have switched from coffee to green tea in the mornings.I’am not a very happy bunny.

About me and the many things that puzzles me: Up-close and not too personal.

1) I’ am getting right to it. I hate the fuckin’ telephone. I just hate the telephone. I hate text messages. I hate infuriating phone calls. I hate the phone. Did I mention that I hate the phone? Alexander Graham Bell you have created a nuisance.

There. My love for the telco world.

2) I love people who ride with no judgment at all. I will love you forever. Others just try on my BP. What’s funny is that, I can’t even take a nice good blow at you and your foolish face.

3) I have been singing to people lately. And was asked if I would like to go to jail? I said 'no why?'.. Reply from listeners.. 'because you so totally killed the song'. People, I’am not EVEN a fairly decent singer, as I’am the best singer I know. And the only reason why I warded off joining the Malaysian idol was because I wanted to give others a chance and a reason to compete. See, I’am so nice. SO nice me.

Videoooo killedddd the radioooo starrrrr…..or Radiooo killeddd the videoooo starrr…sing with me….one MORE time…lets go… Videoooo killedddd the radioooo starrrrr…..or Radiooo killeddd the videoooo starrr…Nalinaaa has losttt her minddd…Nalinaaa wants to kill her boss..Nalinaaa is the radiooo starrrr..Nalina is the videooo starrrrr..

4) I was told that I’ am too tall. And to not wear heels!!. But what I usually do is wear the highest heels in town and be head and shoulders above every man known to me…and walk to the opening tune of Michael Jackson’s “ The way you magge meh feel”....Oh yeah.. the way you turn me onnn...

5) This is going to land you the biggest laugh : My very old grandma convinced me that I’am related to King Chola the 1st. A close relative. Casually told me this over lunch one day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajaraja_Chola_I

which which …which…makes me a princess right? …Wowwww…

6)Most romantic kiss…still the grey’s man. Still the grey’s.

I’am a lil cut up about Heath Ledger’s death. "Pills were found in the vicinity of the bed," -- CNN. RIP. You were hot in the 10 things I hate about you.

My name is Nalina. And I’am so totally going to rock today.

Muah muah my lovies.

7 comments:

Dallas Diaries said...

bastards! Youre a princess and you didnt tell me?

I clicked on the link. I was looking for who he married and tried tracing it back to you but couldnt.

How does anyone know about people who lived back in the ice ages?

Also, no worries about you singing. I do that to Sergio all the time. It's always the same song though.

Brown Sugar said...

I wanted to keep it a secret until I couldn't stand it anymoreeee....LOL...

My grandma: Too resourceful and old.Shes a funny lady.

You actually clicked on the link and tried tracing it back to me? Hahahahahhahah...

Anonymous said...

I leave you alone for 3 weeks and you've decided you're a princess... Ok!
Our days in TR seem to be getting closer and closer...

YS

Anucia said...

you have great pins woman..i'm envious.
ive been quite envious lately.

Shoba said...

Babe u proved last week that u and heels work..yeesh..and as for singing, too bad...do u go around judging them? Yeesh..sing away honeybun!

Anonymous said...

You're a riot, Nelly. Love your blog.

Brown Sugar said...

YS: but its true?

Anu: I hide everything

Shoba: I'll always hate you.

Bern: I'll always love you.