A picture of Lord Ganesha…not seen a painting like this of him…does not look like him in any way…well, yeah…Lord Ganesha for you..at times my friend..sometimes not..
This photo of Buddha is nice to look at.:)
Threshold of craziness, save me while you can.
Brown Sugar.

4 comments:
are you getting religious? please dont. because you see, I have been drinking tonight. Drunk people can talk about religion alot. But me, I cant. so you, you dont get religious on me.
Tell me your quirks instead.
I don’t wanna hover around religion as much anymore. I will follow one, but, instead I want to be spiritual and join a divine society. I accept all religions, as it’s just a doctrine of the way of life. They all mean well. No difference.
I know you are going to think I have absolutely lost it. Lol
But it’s true and I’am shameless.
My quirks – oh...there’s one..sometimes I still think Freddie Cruger is hiding behind my door at night wearing that hat of his (and this still scares the shit out of me).
Lets go drinking!!
'yang we HAVE a Divine Society...why do u think we have AKM's??
The Three Graces were the daughters of Zeus. They were Eurosphyne, Aglaea, and Thalia and were said to represent beauty, charm, and joy. They presided over banquets and gatherings primarily to entertain and delight the guests of the Gods....
Basically they were K's lah!
With regards to Beauty, Charm, and Joy, u allocate as u see fit ok?
Ok Shoba. I will.
Post a Comment