When it comes to birthdays recently, I get palpitations. Real shit. Ok come on. 27! From the looks of it, the only thing left to be discontented about is that I' am not going to get a gold medal in marriage. Alright, if I were to sit down now with a strong cup of black coffee or a strong glass of gin and tonic, figuring out the essence of a 27-year old relationship eff-ed up icon and star of the 'I love estranged men' drama. This does not coincide with my rapidly ticking biological clock and love for motherhood.
I had nice lunch with a girlfriend today, where I was assessing her guy. I liked him. Thumbs up. I don't judge.
Give me gin, tonic, Bacardi, coke and I come alive.
The most important things right now:-
1) Career move
2) Travel
3) Style
4) Family & Friends
5) Knowing
6) Health
7) Charity – If I can. I want to open a school of my own someday.
8) The spiritual life
9) In any case - one musical instrument.
I' am feeling convinced and energetic today and very much in command of the future and my dad's money for the next few weeks.
Don't even know why I had updated this. Think I could be having The Bloggers' Block big time.
Night.
I just looked back over on what I had written....Oh Dear, why didn't you tell me I was this messed up. Lol!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I want you to hook up with those thunder from down under men.
Sigh. And blog all about it.
Endlessly.
Hahahahahhahaha....
If you open a school one day, can I teach in it??
Oh. Actually, i forget to mention, my school is for normal kids.
Post a Comment