Dear Blog friends and fellow unidentified stalkers (I can say this, as yours truly is THE essence of blog stalking),
I seem to only get into a blog writing frenzy when it is close to that time of the month, I don't know why?! I need an answer to this too, as it's getting too frequent. I need answers. I'm going to throw you a few questions which I can't seem to figure out, even if I had mulled over it sober and drunk.
I need real answers because I' am real.
Be reflective and flexible.
1) Why doesn't practicality exist in my life? Every aspect, every angle of my life, I don't seem to apply the great big rule of reasonableness, because life is just way too short for that sort of thing and I'm an extremist and nothing in between. Why cant I be a little ordinary and accept the way the world and its lovely participants actually work and we can all live happily ever after? Why am I a non-conformist?
2) Why that is my core values are always read wrongly? People and their thin efforts and guesses.
3) Why from time to time you feel so helpless, that there's nothing more to do?
4) Can I please have the full definition and difference between a real friend, not-so-real friend and toxic friend?
5) Do you sometimes get the feeling that you are one in a million? I get that. I' m going to bald-facedly say it. I possibly am one in a million. Am I this thick-skin?
- Pardon my inability to answer these questions as I do not have any. I don't think I'll have the answers even after I have completed this whole track of life.
Come to me words of wisdom.
N.
Prabakaran Thillaiambalam :
tuning!!!! hahaha..look at how pissed of rajan is...... (under the influence of some potent nectar of satans piss!!)....classic shot!! 1)gurminder - counting time to next tune and humming away 2)kevin - remembering lyrics and buying time 3)rajan - all volume knobs at 10 !!! janji rock
Kevin Bernard :
Praba - I'm 1/100000000 of a note off on my E-string. The ants are sure to notice!!! Gurminder - Where the fuck is Vernon? I need the chords! Kevin - Need more sex..... need more sex..... Selva - I think after tonight I'll disappear for an entire year and make them think I'm not their friend anymore. Rajan - Fuck this scene..... I wanna go to KL!
Raja Rajan :
hahahaha hahaha HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
Nalina Devi Kirupalani :
Hahahahahhahaha....Kevin, iam in fits of laughter...LOL LOL
Kevin Bernard :
I swear even in Australia right now our boy is thinking about KL....
Nalina Devi Kirupalani :
Thats exactly what cracked me up!
Raja Rajan :
Haaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

3 comments:
3) Why from time to time you feel so helpless, that there's nothing more to do?
Because the one thing you never have control of in your life eats you up and you feel your entire life is helpless. People amplify the negative and make it harder.
4) Can I please have the full definition and difference between a real friend, not-so-real friend and toxic friend?
Real friend. Someone you meet and spend your life with. Not so real friend. Past relationships and bitches who pretend to be nice in front of you but dont give two flying fucks about you otherwise. I call them casual friends.
5) Do you sometimes get the feeling that you are one in a million? I get that. I' m going to bald-facedly say it. I possibly am one in a million. Am I this thick-skin?
yes. Youre not one in a million. Somewhere out there, another psychopath is a mirror image of you.
Thanks Pri...Hahah..another psycho?! Dear Lord.
I was rather intoxicated when I wrote that :) I am so wise.
Post a Comment