Monday, September 1, 2008

Nothing sexier than a crazy angry lady at the laundry

Random conversation while I was at the coin laundrette, as my washing machine broke down again.

Can’t remember all of it. But I thought I’d blog about it since I wasn’t in my best behaviour or being polite at all. I was already very annoyed before I stepped foot into that place. So here’s what am capable of doing in a foul mood.
-------------------------
Guy: Hey there...

Me (Already very pissed off that my Sunday was spoilt for some reason): Hey

Guy : What brings you here?

Me: Oh, my washing machine broke. I break things. Everything breaks.

Guy: You not in a good mood?

Me: Well, no...am in a dreadful mood. I tried to be MacGyver and fix things up at my house and everything breaks down. You know..like break it down for me....

Guy : Look, i don’t mean to scare you or anything, but i did not bring a book, and you know how long this drier takes, so i thought i’d say hey cause I’ve got nothing to do...

Note: We're not completely sure of whom was scaring who.

Me: Sure. I smiled after that. For the first time in the convo .Like eeeeeee smile.

Guy : Geez.

Me: What?

Guy : Do you torture men like this?

Me: Hah, dude that was totally random. You don’t even know me and you’re judging? (This close to swearing)

Guy : Cool Down.

Me: Men

Guy : What?

Me: MEN

Guy : What about them?

Me: Now there’s a question. I’m not generalising. But your species just do my head and heart over and over again..might as well dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians..

Guy : He had the most disgusting look on his face and said well...

Note: We’re not too sure whether it was a well, can I watch or a well, woman you’re crazy....i couldn’t tell..

I remember very well that the conversation ended just about there and i picked up my clothes and left.

Moral of the story: Don’t talk to me when I’ m angry. An angry lady is a very angry lady.

On the bright side: See, am doing so well picking up hot men. *Clap*

Make my mamma so proud of me.

7 comments:

Dallas Diaries said...

was he at least cute?? You could have gotten a phone number.

Psycho mood or not.

Brown Sugar said...

Quite...but not so..Phone number? I certainly scared the crap outta him :)

Shoba said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Only u lah!

Anu said...

At least u r having some 'interesting' conversations.
Maybe next time, it will turn out to be different.

Angie said...

Well, the chap had some guts to strike random conversation !

Anonymous said...

dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians. ROFL

Brown Sugar said...

Shoba, nothing too funny...Anu, different how? lol...Angie, yeah totally wacked..and Anon...thanks :)