Ange....I’ll blog about it too :)
‘’ On my wedding day, I danced with two people, the one I married and the one I wish I had married’’
Has got to be the scariest line ever.
That scares me along with almost lovers hooking up with mutual friends. I can’t think of anything that scares me more. Other than my mum in a bad mood or my dad in a good mood.
So it is true, I don’t have inspiration to write like I used to. Why blogger? What’s happening? I need something to chew over. But I have nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Oh yeah, I also always get caught with my mouth full. All the time. Every time someone asks me an urgent or important question, my mouth is always full of that free Arnotts butter biscuits all over the freaking pantry starring at me every minute( Eat me Nelly...eat me ). And then I got to chew the damn thing like man to answer their questions promptly. Geez, trying on my feminism these people. Terrible.
Oh...almost everyone that’s younger than me is getting married in these 2 months.
Oh..i got a nice satin pink dress..so that i played dress up with yesterday...and...I drank a bottle of wine whilst watching the movie Ghost yesterday and passed out on my Sofa with the new pink satin dress....( Please don’t picture this)
I ruined my favourite black stockings.
I got to do the laundry, dishes and carpet.
My life and fucking Librans.
It’s annoying me that I always feel that people are users, especially the ones close to you.
And finally, the view from my apartment is overwhelming and I can’t seem to load the picture from my mobile because I just don’t know whets wrong and I don’t care.
There is Love all around. My love, she throws me like a rubber ball.....(Oh, the sweetest thing.)....
And i have been having massive U2 moments....The heart is a bloom...Shoots up through the stony ground..........Touch me....Take me to that other place....Teach me...I know I'm not a hopeless case....
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi, I stumbled upon your blog a while back - enjoy reading what you have to say. Keep blogging, and good luck in your new life in Oz.
Thanks Anon :) I can't believe people actually read my stuff :)
Oh people read ur stuff alrite!
And we like it. :)
I'll be in Melbourne on 25th Oct for 2 weeks :) Leave me a message if u wanna meet up for coffee...
Have a great week ahead.
ohhhh... been there!
btw... keep ur chin up :)
Anu: Hope you got my message :)
Sri: Thanks girl :)
I have not started on the blog post..Still working on it..haha..
People don't come to a realization till it's too late, but, hhmmmmm....
hold me thrill me kiss me... saying that you love U2 would be an understatement!
Post a Comment