Sunday, June 24, 2007

Party Animals

I’ am still under the ‘I can’t believe I’ am 26’ spell.

You know you young folks out there, grandma Nelly just wants to tell you that after you hit 26, the need to blog garbage excessively isn’t a bad thing.

I don’t fancy going to clubs very much, because I think iam just too old for that kind of stuff any longer. Prefer a cup of coffee, a quiet bar or a rock concert.

Though, I did go to a BBQ party by the pool last Friday. As a co-organizer, I got to the party early to help set up and so on. While setting up, 2 girl friends of mine and i saw 2 cute white men swimming and felt like inviting them to the party. Of course, it was me, being the only blatant woman in the world to have gone up to them (armed with my most sexy strut) and asked them to join us later on. They said ok and it would be great. Cool

And we got on to setting up the BBQ pit with the fire and what not. We just couldn’t start the fire. Nothing would burn. No idea why. So we needed some genuine help.

What did I do, yes..asked the two hot men to start the fire.

Did my catwalk again. And asked them for a helping hand.

They jumped up from the pool, drenched, hot bodies I must say and walked over to the fire pit, while girlfriend 1 and 2 disappears.

Fire starter:-

Hunk 1: Ohhhh….there’s no way a fire is gonna start with this..you need a good structure with the coal and wood and etc.

Hunk 2: Pass me the match box.

Me: Here you go.

Hunk 1: You live here?

Me: No, just here for the party. What about you guys? On a holiday?

Hunk 2: No, were actually medical students. final year. doing an overseas assignment.

Hunk 1: Yeah we are doctors. Iam into neurology and he is specializing in plastic surgery, saying this while blowing the fire to make it bigger, and sweating from head to toe. Still in their bathing suits. All simultaneously.

Me: (Under a perpetual dry spell-therefore extra vulnerable) Trying hard not to make my chin wag or jaw drop.
I think I nearly came. Luckily I was seated and had a good grip of the chair’s arm rest, with all that melting provocative tension (in the top ten things to not do if you want to tantalize/pick-up-a-Mc Steamy look-a-like)

It was like Mc Dreamy and Mc Steamy.

Dear god, damn it, where is my bikini when I need it the most!

Then I thought again…maybe not…cause that might have given them a fright of their lives. It may draw attention to my hippo hips. MY HIPS AND THIGHS DON’T LIE.

Everyone was quite plastered I think, including Vickna who asked me if I had put my car in my bag. Nalina, is your car in your bag? And shayanee who fell and rolled into a puddle of mud.

Unfortunately we had to wrap it up by 11:30 as the rules say, we tried to prolong it, but we kind of got sick of playing who can stare at each other longer with the security guard.

Party Over.

6 comments:

Dallas Diaries said...

argh I miss being single. Nelly. Your future will be bright with mcdreamy and mcsteamy. Both doctors. And men who can start fires :)

Brown Sugar said...

But but but...they did not come to the party in the end and went some place else.. :( :(
So no Mc Dreamy and no Mc Steamy for me.
So much for my bright future :(

vickna said...

a slip of the toungue is no fault of the mind..
and i notice someONE conveniently forgot to mention that she got thrown in the pool...
very unGRACEfully i might add...
=P

Brown Sugar said...

Yeah...who threw me in!!

Shoba said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I keep seeing Shayanee in the mud hehe...

Brown Sugar said...

Yeah me too!!