We may never know what lies ahead. I don’t want to believe crystal balls and astrology (cause it’s always too comforting) But it’s definitely in your hands (at least 98% of it- just incase you die in an earthquake or got eaten by a tiger/elephant while visiting the zoo)
Because I happily resigned last Friday without a job in hand and the pressure that people (especially the Indian society) are generally throwing at me is not worrying me at all.
Nelly, soon to be unemployed, states that she has 3 months to serve the god damn firm before she buggers off and she has time to get another job in that 3 months. She can. If she can’t, she’ll she’ll she’ll shave her eyebrows clean .ok? Right now, shes between lip movement and doing. (Isn’t it always like this somehow?)
The calculated risk of not having a job, living at home, penniless and pathetic is scary and a definite NO NO.
Conversation with the Head of Department not long ago-they usually do this sort of thing before any promotion.
Mr X: So…..are you happy so far?
Real Me: Happy?..is that even a word? How do you expect me to be happy here you fat moron
Fake Me: Yes ofcourseeeee…..haheheh…Very happy sir
Mr.X: Good. Happy to hear that.Now, how do you see yourself doing with this firm say 5 years from now?
Real Me: In jail for ruthless first degree murder of you and the rest of ya fat managers.
Fake Me: I would be a good example and in 5 years, iam looking to a senior management/director level. Importantly, my future looks so bright here sir.
Mr.X: That’s all I needed to know. I see that you have no intentions of resigning. good good. Am just keeping pace with how everyone’s doing. Do you have anything else to say?
Real Me: I think you should hire people who can speak English. And iam resigning in a few weeks. Muahahahahhahahaha….Seeing that you are under staffed on top of that..hehehehhahahahah…
Fake Me: Nothing sir. I just am so happy and lucky to be here. I’ am planting my seeds here sir. Planting my seeds here.
Motivation for Monday blues everyone…
What a wife did when her husband was away for work and his girlfriend called. Lol

A sick man's dream

7 comments:
i think you should write for a magazine. FEMALE has an opening and i think you'll fit perfectly fine there! good luck :)
Uhmmm...thanks...but then again I doubt FEMALE would be too concerned with the epic tales of my messed up life.
Who is this by the way?
Babe, I MAY be fired tomorrow (1/08/07) as it's my final appraisal..just in case, need u to help with my resignation letter hahahahaha
oi! you quit your job? Shit.
You wanna be a rockstar with me? I'll quit too.
Shoba, no problem, I had mine ready 2 years ago.
Pri, ok! :)
Lets start a rock band called..uhmm..i don’t know..pink panthers?..you play the guitar, I’ll sing..we’ll create some awesome rock history baby..
geez, thats very brave of you!
I hated my last job more than I hate snakes, yet i stayed and bitched endlessly about it..heck, i was actually almost perfecting the execution of my boss..but before i could carry it out, i got a new offer..
bravo though..i'm sure you're moving on to greener pastures!
Brave, yes now...as time goes by...and i still don’t see any offers...i might be shitting bricks.. :)
Post a Comment