Underneath it all: I can’t live without my sisters.

I’am stuck all alone with the cats (my parents), with no sisters to share my miseries with. Dhis is in Melbourne studying and been there for a good 5 months by now and Sarithas gone to visit her and I’am not happy.
I have always wanted an older brother because somehow you’d feel protected always knowing that there’s someone above you that would look after a lil sister – the good life.
But to think of it, I suppose I’am happy with my two sisters just fine. The three of us have a weird bond that most trios don’t have I believe. We are not friends. But sisters. But we care for each other and don’t admit nor show it (never)
Dhis – Mini me. Always nice to me when she wants something. Money. Shopping. Secret Recipe. We both think that sister no.2 needs a great deal of help with everything.
Saritha – Plain dumb
I know why the reason for this blog. Since I’am not used to being alone at home and for f’s sake this is the first freakin time at home by myself with not even one sister (crisis) and it feels a little strange because somehow my blood pressure is normal and this usually isn’t the case. Maybe I’am having serious withdrawal symptoms hammering their heads somewhere. Gosh, I’am just thinking about those only childers and etc. Cheerless.
Growing up in a family of 3 girls was and is incredibly enjoyable and I just can’t imagine life without them and I swear I will take this blog down tomorrow just before my sisters see them – then I may need the ground to open up and swallow me. Noooooo.
Song of the day = Paul Oakenfold - Starry eyed surprise
Photo caption: The day I killed the fashion police.
The two cute Biao Xis. BX 2, next time you wear that flowered “ Ohh I'am a rock star Slash come Richie Sambora eat me baby” shirt. I will cry. In public. I will. Not just any cry. Like an old unrestricted Indian lady hitting her chest with both hands at a funeral cry. GET RID OF THAT SHIRT CHILD.
Gosh I have never been so unemployed and never been so bored and never thought the day would come where I’d actually ramble about my sisters.
God save the world.
Gosh I have never been so unemployed and never been so bored and never thought the day would come where I’d actually ramble about my sisters.
God save the world.


11 comments:
Oh-my-god.Of all the pictures you have you had to put that one up?!I hate it.Take it out now!
No.
What happens when Saritha reads that? Don't lah she isn't dumb...
Plus u have me!!! Substitute Judy sister!
yeah I always wondered where Rajan got some of his shorts from. Never got an answer.
And by the way. Why DO those Indian women beat themselves up and fracture their frail ribs when someone dies. As if the funeral bill wasnt big enough, now we need a hospital bill?
lol I mean shirts. not shorts. HAHA!
Btw girl, I decided to be more anon:
http://www.dallasdiaries.blogspot.com/
Thats me now, if you could update :)
Rajan's 'shorts' eh Pri ;) hahah
You need to tell him to burn that shirt. Not listening.
I have NO idea why these Indian women do that, which is why I shouldn’t be brought to funerals because I end up laughing under my breath seeing all the drama instead of mourning.
Toba, Saritha IS dumb...
That shirt will make a reappearance only on Special occasions and thankfully your presence rarely indicates a special occasion Nalina.
Its the shirt of PowerfullNessMasterGodEmperor. It contains my power to slur and spit when plastered. Do not underestimate.
Christ why is my name always coming out as Raja?!
I'll always remember that Rajan.When iam feeling nauseous and unable to puke.That might help.A LOT
Post a Comment