Hi.
I can’t stand this to any further extent.
It’s too comical.
I WANT A BABY. A BABY OF MY OWN.
There.
Take a look at the babies that I’ am/ I was frequently around with.
Neil, you're still my no.1...
My classmate's baby...cutie cutie Rania...

Or else even these pictures that make me......


I love babies and always have. But now I want a baby of my own. I’ am not saying that am ready to be married or what. I just want a baby.
What might discourage me:
My secretary and I were in a lift once together, and she, mind you, is half my size.
See picture of my wide hips.
DO I LOOK LIKE A FAT MOMMA THAT HAS POPPED KIDS?
I was well pissed. Lady, next time you say something like that, there will be dangerous consequences all right.
……
Father-daughter conversation this morning.
Disclaimer: Father – Ambitious and energetic man.
Daughter – No coffee. Less effective, screwed up and had not combed her hair yet, while walking around with her bath rob (Picture medusa without coffee)
Dad: When’s your last day with KPMG?
Me: Blinks. Blinks again. 2 and a half months time.
Dad: So what’s Plan B?
Me: Looking as retarded as possible and almost shocked to see a human. Uhmmm..I’am still waiting for my Australian PR and as soon as I get that, am off to Australia.
Dad: laughs (you know that laugh when you laugh at a dumbo)..I know, but what if you don’t get in within the next 2 and half months, you still need a job until then, correct?
Me: Yes
Dad: SO?
Me: Calls mum…I want coffeeeeee.
Dad: Hello?
Me: Heheh
Dad: At least, do you have any savings to sustain yourself?. I’ am sure you have right?
Me: Coughed like a TB patient and ran to the toilet and stayed there for 15 minutes.
Dad: Comes outside the bathroom door. How much money in the savings?
Me: Stuffs the tooth brush with half a tube of Colgate into my mouth and mumbling gibberish.
Dad: Can I see your bank book?
Even the greatest auditors hurt when a question like that is posed to them. Questions like this are bad for the self – esteem of auditors in Malaysia.
Me: Coughed like pretended to puke. Don’t trouble me, I think I’ am not well. I’ am throwing up badly .Think I can see some stains of blood. Talk to you later ok?
Dad: Ahh. Ok....he runs off to tell my mum to check on me..he then turns the radio on…and what song is playing...this: tonighttt I celebrateee my loveeee for youuuuuuu......
Me: I’ am royally fuct when I return home from work today.
Savings account: Don’t have one.
Normal account: RM 350 to last me till the 26th.
Please do not be fooled by my short-term failure. I strive to be on the cover of the Time magazine someday.
Please do not be fooled by my short-term failure. I strive to be on the cover of the Time magazine someday.
Who’s having coffee with me today? While you’re at it, bring a dagger along.
:)

5 comments:
Babe!! I have the bank book experience every year without fail....this year, after one year of working, I told them I only had RM2 in my savings...mother controls that account now hehe... 'nuff said
Awe Nelly!!
(this is why I dont live with my parents)
dont worry. I have a savings account but its all for show. I think I have $170 bucks in there. Which i plan to withdraw to pay my phone bill.
And then theres my checking account, which you know how that is. Money is checking account goes to Mr Credit card company.
NO STARBUCKS FOR YOU!
Toba- I don't know why you had to tell your mom about taking a sicky..RM 2? At least something..I'am on RM 0.
Pri- You lucky you not living with parents!!!
It's crazy...It's 9 freaking AM...i need/want coffee...but the proper coffee shops are not open yet.I could kill someone now.
Riot! I love the conversation with your Dad. Hope to see you in AU soon.
Hahah...Thanks.
Post a Comment